Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Turning to 26 years old.

In few minutes and I'm turning to 26 years old. Wow, I have stay in this world for 26 years old. 26 years ago, I'm just a small baby and know how to cry. After 26 years, can I still do that? What have I achieve for the past 26 years?

1. I finally know how to take care of others feeling.
At least now I know what is feeling all about. I never use a single second to consider other except myself. Now I know. Hope it is not too late for me to realize my mistake.

2. I learn how to be independent as in managing my life.
Yes, I lost alot of things in life. Including the one I love. But I tell myself nothing can stop myself for moving forward. I'm happy than before.

3. I finally know how to appreciate my life.
I know what is important for me. Instead of keep dreaming, I decide to wake up and make my dream come true.

Every year I will dedicate one song for myself. It never change for past few years, even for this year.
温岚-祝我生日快乐

Happy Birthday for myself. 26 years old is not old enough but no longer consider young. Should love myself more. My birthday wish is everyone in this world stay healthy and happy. I wish I able to meet the one who love me and the one I love too. Peace~~~~~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment