Sunday, June 26, 2016

2016, I'm back again and will be here!

Finally back here again. It's been so long since my last blog. Was wondering what to do for my free time. This probably is the best place to kill my time. Probably should should make it a routine to keep this blog up to date.

Good thing in my life is finally got my degree. Bad thing, still unemployed and keep hunting for job. Thats the most terrible moment in life. When life give me lemon, I cant turn it into a lemonade but turn it into rotten lemon. Shit things happen everyday. Nothing is following whats on your plan. Well, I never give up on this. While hunting for job, I guess blogging help me to keep track with my life progress. 

There is something stick in my mind most of the time. I always remember the time when people talk shit about me and critic that I still study while my age is getting close to old. Well, fuck it. I know I'm getting old. Who ever come across on my path and understand what happen to my past? No one want to be in this shitty situation. Who want to be born stupid? Who want to be born unlucky? Who want to be born with decease?  No one want to. So why should you judge me without understand me or put yourself into my shoe? I know there is some one who always talk shit behind me. I cant please the whole world. Hate me or Love me, that's not under my control. As long I don't do shit, I feel happy with it.

Turning to 30 is not a joke. Attitude is the major change. Be humble and always stay humble. Looking for job is super du......per challenge as you talk too much, interviewer worried you just know how to talk and cant do work. If you talk less, they may think you stupid. Damn man, what do you want from me? FML (Probably I'm too old for their company :D)

Will think of more content to add on this blog. If you come across reading my blog, please leave a comment. Good or bad, go ahead. I probably will take some photo about my beloved hometown and post here. Please don't put too high hope on the highly pro skill on photography. I have DSLR, but skill sucks to the max. 

xThat's all for now, signing off.x

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment