Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Type of Interview You Might Encounter

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello Visitor!

So how many of you actually encounter with the shitty interviewer that makes you almost flip the table and walk out of the room? Well, this is a few scenario that happen to me not long ago. Lets not disclose the company name but sharing the funny conversation we had.

The Tell Me About Yourself Question
Interviewer: So tell me about yourself?
Me: So hi, my name is Stephen. Currently work as a part-timer at one of the company. The reason I'm applying for this position is because I want to take up the challenge and do hope I can serve the company well. The reason I'm interested on this position is due to my studies and knowledge that can help to handle this position well.
Interviewer: Why you are not interested with the job that related with your major?
Kanneh CB. See what happen next? What answer you expecting? I always feel that the Tell Me About Yourself Question is the time for them to let you talk cock and they have time to view your resume. Most importantly, your expected Salary! Fuck!

Why not proceed with the Job that related with your major?
Interviewer: Why you are not interested with the job that related with your major?
(This happen when I ask for apple, there is only orange, when I look for orange, there is apple left.)
Me: (Fuck You Deep Deep) Oh well, I have high interest to work for this position which is on my co-major. I believe with the major I had, I able to handle the responsibility well and effectively. (Middle Finger showing from my eye straight to the interviewer)
Not sure is because I "Soi" (Unlucky), or they purposely do this to make my life misery. It's always happen that I apply for A Post, only B Post available, I apply B Post, A Post is what they offer.
Leave me no choice but choose to tell them that I actually interested for both position that I applied and available at the company. This make me look like a cheap hungry labor that hunger with work, which is true. :D

Salary..... Too high Lah!
Expected Salary: RM 2***
Interviewer: Let's see the expected salary. Erm..... You asking for RM 2K huh?
Me: Yeap.
Interviewer: To be honest, the salary you asking is too high. Even a person with 300 years experience may not come to this salary per month.
Me: Really? (Kanneh CB, Lu Amah Eh Tehkoh. Thought I'm stupid ah?)
Not forget to mention the working hour, 12 hours a day, 6 working day per week, and you say is too much to ask for RM 2K? Imagine your working location located at somewhere far far away from the kingdom.
Some even will bring up that you got no working experience which lead to them unable give you what your expect.

Working Experience
Interviewer: So Mr. Stephen, you have no full time working experience.
Me: Yea. (So?)
Interviewer: So there is a lot to catch up.
Tell me with your kind heart, where should I enroll to get a cert for Experience? You want me have 3000 years experience with high education level? Sorry, genius are not going to work the company like this.
Sometime chances are given to people who willing to learn and ready to serve you. People with experience are good, but how many of them are willing to accept the low pay when they actually have many years experience in this field? Think about this, nice quality is always have a standard price tag. You can't pay 10 cent to get an new iPhone. Even you can, you might get con! Hahaha.

Interviewer Behavior
If the interviewer is a person who work from basic post to high post, they probably will have a nice attitude while interview you. But but but, if the interviewer is a son or daughter of the business, sorry, the attitude totally can't accept. They behave as they are the king/queen that don't give a fuck to you.
Real incident: Prince or Princess of the company.
I enter the room. Due to the there is one person is going to go out from the room so I expect the person who going to close the door which he/she do. But......
Interviewer: Close the door. (Voice like ordering you work as you are already become their slave.)
Me: Ok. (Kanneh, door close liao leh, do you mean close your pussy door?)
Please, if you are the person who often did that, consider people like me who new to apply work. Just because you rich and lucky doesn't mean we all are your slave ok? We deserve a respect as well. What if one day some one did the same to you? Can you accept it and say never mind? Please put yourself under the others shoe, you may see thing different.

After all this incident, I still unemployed. Bad luck is all I can say. Or maybe I do make mistake during the interview. I'm not alone. Jack Ma also face so many rejection that make him what he is today. I believe I will find my way out from this dark room. Just the matter of time and patient I have. Never give up and you will see the light guiding you our from this shitty moment.

Hope you enjoy reading my story. Due to unemployed, I have time to think of what content to keep this blog alive. If you are the interviewer who read this, you are lucky not hire me. Because you giving me opportunity to keep hunting job and chasing my dream at the same time. I hope you don't feel offended or/and butt hurt.

xThat's all for now, signing off.x

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment