Monday, June 27, 2016

Start Clearing My Room and Life

Busy the whole morning to clear up my untidy, dirty, and more like a rubbish dump instead of bedroom. Ever since I start my studies at Swinburne, I never throw away a single piece of notes or printed slides. It's not that I'm lazy but always I thought it may useful for the following semester. So I keep it till today. Before this I still not even willing to throw away, the reason is simple, I treasure the thing belong to me. Today, I have no choice but decided to send them to recycle centre. The more I kept, the messy my room look like. Even myself can't stand with the dust that sticking and hugging with the paper. How loving they are. Sorry, Paper and Dust, You guys need to breakup. *Evil Smile*

Saving thing is easy, clearing thing is challenging. I have to view through every single part to ensure non of important document is together with the notes that I'm gonna send to recycle. It took more than 6 hours to complete the clear up session. Well, satisfies is the only words that I can describe for this task.

Beside clearing my room, it also clear up my life to bring myself to the next level. Lazy should no longer be an excuse for me to keep moving forward. No matter what, I need to do a huge adjustment on myself to ensure I'm ready for the real world.

I should going out more often to keep looking for ideas on what should I proceed for the next step. There is numbers of ideas floating on my mind but not sure where to start with. I will keep looking till I find it.

xThat's all for now, signing off.x

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment